Change of oil is one of most frequent activities in a car. That’s why we offer You our newest report devoted to engine oils. From our report you will know which oil brands are recognized to be the best by workshops’ keepers and which of them are most common recommended. You will also get to know which are most frequent criteria of choice of engine oils and what is the most common period of expectancy for ordered oils.
This report is based on the data obtained in CAWI type of research. Its aim was to diagnose which engine oil brands are perceived as the best, which of them are most often recommended and what the criteria of choice of engine oil brand are.
Report is prepared as an PowerPoint presentation. The whole report includes graphs and commentaries. It consist of 50 slides and include 19 tables and 21 graphs perfectly expressing many aspects of this market. The research contains many “cross-opinions” which means opinions expressed by different groups of respondents influenced by different criteria and by different preferences of distributors.
The price of a single license for “Engine oils market” is 570 Euro.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask
Tel.:0048 22 489 72 21-23
Table of contents:
1. Research conception
3. Sample structure
4. The best engine oil brand
4.1. Single indication
4.2. Three indications
5. Most often recommended engine oil brand
5.1. Single indication
5.2. Three indications
6. Criteria of choice of engine oil brand
6.1 Single indication
6.2 Three indications
7. Selling of most often recommended engine oil brand
8. Number of clients buying or changing engine oil in workshops every month
9. Duration of delivery of engine oils
10. Engine oil purchase and contracts and fees connected with the purchase.
11. Best engine oil brand evaluation
12. Second best engine oil brand evaluation
13. Selling of new engine oils every year
14. Selling of mineral engine oil
15. Selling of synthetic engine oil
16. Selling of semi-synthetic engine oil
17. Viscosity of engine oil sold by respondents
18. Criteria of choice of engine oil brand by company type
19. Selling of most often recommended engine oil brand by company type
20. Duration of delivery of engine oils by company type