TMD Friction is a Nisshinbo Group company. The company’s portfolio includes the following brands: TEXTAR, MINTEX, DON, PAGID, COBREQ, NISSHINBO and Bendix. We are the global leaders in brake friction technology. From passenger cars, racing cars and commercial vehicles to industrial applications, we drive excellence through effective, reliable and safe braking solutions.
With over 135 years in the braking friction industry, we are among the world´s largest manufacturers of brake friction materials and are trusted by the biggest brands in the automotive and industrial sectors.
TMD Friction is a rewarding and exciting Group to work for. We apply ourselves with passion and commitment for our business, by generating added value for our customers, and ultimately the whole Aftermarket supply chain. TMD Friction Group is uniquely positioned to deliver the worldwide Independent Aftermarket with the highest quality of friction products and solutions today and in the future.
Technical Sales Support
Place of work: Poland, Baltic countries
Office located in Warsaw
Main objectives and responsibilities:
- Strengthen company image and market position by promoting friction expert knowledge about TMD product and technical aspects related to barking system service.
- Plan and conduct interactive training sessions to transfer knowledge and best practices to all defined recipient groups
- Investigate potential warranty problems, ensure proper document flow of quality reports
- Plan and conduct regular visits to support customer needs while working with regional office on sales development and priorities
- Support customers with technical and product information & knowledge,
- Support marketing communication and activities by verification, adaptation, creation, of technical materials (press articles, video, presentations, webinars, web site etc.), support with exhibitions in Poland and other regions, support with translation into Polish texts and documentation
- Understanding the diversity of the customers’, ability to create tailored professional communications according to company’s standards.
- Submit schedules and activity reports & complete other administrative duties according to performance standards
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, cars, new technologies and willingness to lear
- Good knowledge of automotive aftermarket
- Technical background in automotive technology, products and car components
- Strong organizational skills, proactive approach
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Open for traveling (driving licence B is a must)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language including presentations.
- High level of engagement and positive attitude
- Higher education (technical would be an advantage)
What we offer:
- Competitive labour conditions
- Attractive salary, in-house training academy
- Stable employment conditions based on a full-time employment contract
- Work in an international company with an established position
- Work in a small, dynamic team
- Private medical care
- Holiday allowance
Please send your application or your request for additional information to: email@example.com
Osoby zainteresowane, spełniające powyższe wymagania prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z klauzulą:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).