Fremax Brakes is the largest Latin-American manufacturer of brake disc and drums for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. We are now actively seeking a:
Fremax Brakes is the largest Latin-American manufacturer of brake disc and drums for passenger cars and commercial vehicles focused in replacement braking products for automotive original equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket
The Company production plant is located in Brazil and its commercial sites are based in Argentina, USA and in The Netherlands, where we sell our products thought 4 continents.
We are now actively seeking a:
This role will report into the Managing Director. There will be traveling to visit both new and existing customers in throughout Europe.
To be considered for this role you must have sales experience, but is not required to be in the automotive industry.
- Prepares Annual Budget for the Europe territory and achieves targeted sales volumes
- Control the marketing operations based in the Netherlands to ensure operational effectiveness & achievement of targets.
- Increase the customer base in Europe
- Sign up long term supply agreements with high value customers in Europe
- Ensures price and profitability realization.
- Ensures timely collection from the customer as per the credit terms
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing appropriate customer service.
- Obtains / updates market information of the customers and competitors, to enable frame appropriate marketing strategy.
- Identifies potential customers and develops them for commercial supplies.
- To monitor and ensure that the inventory, outstanding, sales volume/value for Europe are as per the budgeted numbers.
- To work close with the sales and back office team in order to achieve desired results for the organization.
- Minimum of 3 years` experience within a similar environment or role
- Fluency in English as well as other European languages (German/French/Spanish) will be a distinct advantage
- Experience of handling large customers
- Knowledge of multiple locations and markets in Europe – specifically UK, Germany, Spain and France
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Cross Functional Team Working
- Quality and Service Orientation
- Delivering Consistent Results
Salary And Benefits
- Negotiable depending upon experience
- Bonus package
Job location: Maastricht / Netherlands
The applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org