Are you an expert in the field of optimization of production processes and experienced in industrialization of new products? Are you looking for a position in which you work together with a team on international projects? Then NRF is looking for you!
Location: Gdansk – Poland – Fulltime
As part of an international team located in Spain, Poland and Netherlands and reporting to Head of Process Engineering, you will be involved in definition and optimization of the manufacturing process according to the current resources, to develop a robust process which accomplish with requirements in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery and integrating improvements in terms of productivity, safety and environmental impact.
In addition, you will be part of the team responsible of the industrialization of new OE Railway and Industrial products developed by NRF, from the concept design to the start of production.
What would YOU do?
- Standardize and optimize our existing process for standard products.
- Identify potential improvements in our equipment, resources, and operations, including new technologies.
- Lead and execute time measurement of the process to be used in cost calculation of our products.
- Problem solving by using root cause analysis.
- Identify and implement benchmarking from and to the different plants of the group.
- Assessment of the feasibility for new products and systems developed by NRF.
- Design of the process for new OE products and cooling units in coordination with Product Engineering and Quality.
- Lead validation of new manufacturing process both for new products (from prototypes) and new processes.
- Identify lessons learned from experience to improve both design of products and processes in the future.
- Support production and maintenance to guarantee the proper performance of equipment.
What would YOU bring?
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- English (C1).
- Advanced skills on Excell.
- Comparable work experience in a production environment of min. 4 years (preferent in heat exchangers and/or cooling systems manufacturing).
- Affinity and experience with both brazing and welding processes of aluminum, including collateral operations such as cutting, bending, drilling, degreasing, etc.
- Experience in Method and Time Measurement to define optimal cycle time of production.
- Communication skills and a strong problem-solving ability to drive a multidisciplinary team through root cause analysis, to implement corrective actions and monitoring the impact of those actions.
- Completed blackbelt training or equivalent would be valued.
- Initiative, proactivity, open minded. Capacity to work transversally in an international team.
What would WE offer?
We offer you a full-time employment in a successful international organization that specializes in the most advanced heat exchange systems.
- fruits in the office
- multisport co-financing
- private medical care
- unlimited parking space
- referral program
- holiday allowance
- group insurance
During this job application, we will ask you to play a couple of short neuroscientific games. These games provide you with the opportunity to showcase your potential, talents, and personality.
After you have completed the gamified assessment, you will receive a detailed report of your own results. As well as that, you will have access to a Tips, Tricks and Techniques article which offers advice on how to overcome any weaknesses you may have and make the most of your strengths.
If you have any questions about this vacancy or the procedure, please contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.