NRF is a manufacturer and distributor of heat exchange products for automotive, marine and industrial applications, distributing cooling and a/c parts globally with a focus on the European and US aftermarket. NRF employs 400 people, has a turnover exceeding 90Mln Euro and is owned by the significantly larger Banco Holding, listed on the Indian stock exchange.
Polish Sales unit is responsible for growing the Eastern Europe market. It also manages the second logistic HUB for NRF with almost 7000 m space.
We are expanding our aftermarket business and therefore looking for a sales representative dedicated for the region of Czech Republic, Slovakia and southern part of Poland.
Czech Republic, Slovakia, southern part of Poland
- The sales representative is focused on developing new business with car/truck parts distributors, accounts as well as prospects, throughout the region, offering a range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, supplied from NRF Poland’s warehouse.
- The sales representative closely collaborates with the Poland based customer service and the headquarter based category management and reports to Sales Director EE.
- Data oriented sales approach,
- Minimum 2 years aftermarket sales experience,
- Analytical but pragmatic,
- Speaks and writes English.
- Working in an international organization with an open and informal culture.
- An opportunity to further develop yourself in the aftermarket.
- Competitive labor conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation to Zbigniew Ruba (Sales Director EE) firstname.lastname@example.org and Sylwia Rutkowska (MD NRF Poland) email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”