TMD Friction is a Nisshinbo Group company. The company’s portfolio includes the following brands: TEXTAR, MINTEX, DON, PAGID, COBREQ, NISSHINBO and Bendix. We are the global leaders in brake friction technology. From passenger cars, racing cars and commercial vehicles to industrial applications, we drive excellence through effective, reliable and safe braking solutions.
With over 135 years in the braking friction industry, we are among the world´s largest manufacturers of brake friction materials and are trusted by the biggest brands in the automotive and industrial sectors.
TMD Friction is a rewarding and exciting Group to work for. We apply ourselves with passion and commitment for our business, by generating added value for our customers, and ultimately the whole Aftermarket supply chain. TMD Friction Group is uniquely positioned to deliver the worldwide Independent Aftermarket with the highest quality of friction products and solutions today and in the future.
AREA SALES MANAGER
Place of work: Warsaw, Poland, Baltic countries
- Commercial support for existing and new business partners and their clients
- Building and maintaining model, long-term relationships with clients
- Conducting business meetings and negotiations
- Preparing and conducting product training for clients
- Supporting other departments in order to increase sales efficiency and brand recognition, eg co-organization of fairs, trainings, meetings with clients
- Good knowledge of automotive aftermarket at regional and national level
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience on a similar position
- Technical background in automotive
- Data driven sales approach
- Analytical and pragmatic, proactive person
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel and Word
- Open for traveling (driving licence B is a must)
- Obligatory strong written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English language including presentations, Russian language skill would be a plus
- High level of engagement and positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive labour conditions
- Attractive salary, in-house training academy
- Stable employment conditions based on a full-time employment contract
- Work in an international company with an established position
- Work in a small, dynamic team
Please send your application or your request for additional information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Osoby zainteresowane, spełniające powyższe wymagania prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z klauzulą:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).