NTN-SNR is one of the largest bearings manufacturing group in the world. We would like to strengthen our Polish branch with the following person:
NTN-SNR, one of the largest bearings manufacturing group in the world, is a major partner towards the automotive, industry and aerospace sectors. We attach great importance to managing careers through education along the whole career path, and by our policy of promoting from within the group, a source of enrichment, performance and motivation.
We would like to strengthen our Polish branch with the following person:
The perfect candidate for the position of Sales Engineer in NTN-SNR Polska must be a great sales person. The hired individual will be managed by Area Sales Manager and supported on the administrative level by the Local Business Territory – NTN-SNR office in Warsaw, Poland.
The hired individual will be responsible for:
- Polish market – Region North for NTN-SNR Automotive Aftermarket (voivodeships: Pomorskie, Warmińsko-mazurskie, Zachodniopomorskie, Mazowieckie)
- developing business on the territory, with the auto aftermarket distributors,
- developing brand awareness among branches and workshops, following NTN-SNR strategy and policy
- negotiation of customer yearly contracts
- sales analyses, action plans
- organization of seminars (commercial and technical)
- supervising the guaranty procedures
- participation in fairs (company + customers)
The position involves a lot of traveling on the business territory (mainly Poland ) and occasional trips outside the territory (mainly to the headquarter in France). The hired individual will be required to spend at least one day a week working from the office in Warsaw.
The perfect candidate should meet the following requirements:
- experience in automotive aftermarket in Poland
- good knowledge of Polish automotive aftermarket business
- experience in the sales activities, preferably in the aftermarket business
- higher education (technical education will be an asset)
- fluency in Polish and English
- great organizational and negotiation skills
NTN-SNR Polska is looking for a communicative, reliable, hardworking individual oriented on their goals and career who can work in a team and is ready to travel frequently.
- full time position
- good salary with possible bonuses
- company car
- IT equipment
- training programs in the company's headquarter in France
To apply please contact Anita Klepacz: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV's and Letters of Application should be written in Polish and English.
Closing date: 30th of June 2016