The bilstein group is a dynamically growing group of companies with around 2,100 employees worldwide and its headquarters in Germany. We manufacture and distribute spare parts for most of the well-known passenger cars and trucks in the after-sales market. In view of our dynamic development in Eastern Europe, we are looking for a Technical Consultant for our business in Poland. In our organization we combine a practical approach with an innovative spirit and we are very interested in your ideas. The international atmosphere inspires and offers an individual perspective. You will find here attractive development opportunities that will take you further. Discover what inspires us and be part of our success.
Technical Consultant (m/f)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- frequently visiting workshops to raise brand awareness and to offer technical support
- developing our business, brand awareness & range portfolio in the dedicated area at
- technical consulting regarding all customers’ enquiries about our automotive products
- conducting technical product presentations
- on-going observation of the market linked to technical customer service
- if required, involvement in the evaluation of technical complaints
- supporting our technical marketing e.g. by proposals of technical advertorials and tips
- supporting promotion campaigns, trade fairs and dealer shows
- if required, readiness to undertake special projects to develop our business
- technical and/or sales background with experience in automotive
- excellent and enthusiastic presentation skills in front of mechanics and technically oriented people
- an open- minded team player but also a target-oriented decision maker able to work on her/his own initiative when required
- good English language skills
- automotive enthusiast
- flexibility and willingness to travel frequently in your dedicated area, but also abroad if
- a confident CRM user, preferably Sales Force
- MS-Office computer skills
- driving license class B
You want to take on new challenges? Then we look forward to your detailed application.
Become part of an already successful company with strong potential for further dynamic growth.
We look forward to your detailed application in English at:
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”.