Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems Plant in Czechowice-Dziedzice is engaged in the production of starters, air dampers and valves, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and innovative electric generators for hybrid vehicles, as well as the regeneration of alternators, starters, dual mass flywheels and compressors for car air-conditioning. The company was founded in 2001 as a result of acquiring Sylea company.
Key Account Manager
Workplace: Czechowice – Dziedzice
- Ensure that the customer’s requirements are all identified and well understood by the project teams,
- Determine the sales price objectives according to his knowledge of the market and competitors position,
- Participate in project teams in order to explain and defend the customer’s viewpoint in terms of quality, costs, delivery times and in order to satisfy their technical requirements,
- Analyse the competitors’ positions and integrates them in the sales and marketing action plan,
- Negotiate with the customer(s) and assure the strict application of the General Sales Conditions of the Valeo Group,
- Prepare the budget for the customer,
- Manages and report the selling price index and the order intake target list,
- Proposing the regional sales strategy to develop our market shares with his customer.
- Min 3 years experience in automotive (Sales, Purchasing, Product Marketing),
- Business School Master Degree or Engineering Master Degree,
- Sales and/or marketing back ground, in electrical systems is a plus,
- Multitasking ability, teamwork spirit, result orientation,
- Fluent English.
- Employment in international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational,
- Hightech automotive supplier,
- Good working conditions, healthcare and other social benefits,
- Competitive salary.
Applications should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org