Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
We are looking for an automotive enthusiast with practical experience, diagnostic and analytical skills, able to solve technical problems and share his knowledge.
Technical Training Techn.
- Adapting existing Training materials to local needs,
- Organization, administration and execution of local trainings,
- Production of local Technical content,
- Deliverer local cross-functional support.
TS Consulting (Local):
- Deliver remote support to customers,
- Execute field visits,
- Perform support on fairs.
Warranty & Quality (ArealLocal):
- Execute Local Technical Warranty claim analysis,
- Deliver Local Warranty & Quality administration,
- Coordinate Quality Assurance,
- Perform Complain management.
Technical services (support Europe technical team):
- Creating technical content about new technologies,
- Train the trainer in this new technologies to upskill our colleagues.
- Technical middle school or university education on mechanics, electronics, mechatronics or similarproficient in English B/C,
- Good presentation skills,
- Experience in working in a similar position, min. 3 years,
- Hands on skill and experience on electric and hybrid cars,
- Experience in automotive industry,
- Negotiations skills.
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application. You can apply by clicking the button below: