NRF is a manufacturer of heat exchange products for automotive, marine and industrial applications, distributing cooling and a/c parts globally with a focus on the European and US aftermarket.
NRF employs 400 people, has a turnover exceeding 90Mln Euro and is owned by the significantly larger Banco Holding, listed on the Indian stock exchange. The NRF branch in the UK is expanding its automotive aftermarket business, distributing from its new Birmingham based logistic center, serving both the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments. To further expand its presence in the cv segment NRF UK is recruiting a ‘sales representative truck’.
NRF is an international organization offering international job rotation, hence recruiting for this position is not limited to the UK and applicants willing to relocate into the UK are considered.
Sales Representative – Truck Division
- The sales representative truck is focused on developing new business with truck parts distributors, accounts as well as prospects, throughout the UK, offering a range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, supplied from NRF’s UK warehouse.
- The sales representative closely collaborates with the UK based customer service and the headquarter based category management and reports to the country manager of NRF UK.
- Data oriented sales approach,
- Minimum 2 years aftermarket sales experience,
- Analytical but pragmatic,
- Speaks and writes English,
- Ready to relocate in UK.
- Working in an international organization with an open and informal culture,
- An opportunity to further develop yourself in the aftermarket,
- Competitive labor conditions.
Please send your CV and motivation to Evelien van Duijnhoven (HR Manager) email@example.com
If you have any questions, you can contact: Jamie Plane (Country manager UK) J.Plane@nrf.eu