NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and airconditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with Sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland and USA. NRF has also 4 factories within Europe as well as production units in India. Polish entity is responsible for growing the Eastern Europe market and support Customer Service worldwide. It also manages the second logistic HUB for NRF with over 6500 m space.
Customer Service Officer
Region Name: pomorskie
In this position you process orders which you receive by phone and/or by mail from domestic and foreign customers, which have to be checked for completeness and accuracy. You also assess whether the orders can be delivered. Within the delivery requirements, orders are selected on stock orders and production orders for AM-products (to be delivered from stock, the so-called catalog items and expresses).
The Customer Service shall maintain contacts with customers over specific needs and ensure proper sales administration including letter of credit programs. You will be based in Gdansk office.
In your position you should become an expert on:
- Specifications of NRF products;
- Prices and discounts;
- Delivery times (after consultation with production or purchase);
- Warranty provisions adopted and payment options.
Customer service tasks:
- Order taking by phone and email;
- Preparation of order confirmations and all necessary documentation connected, including export procedures;
- Ensures all orders meet customer expectations such as delivery dates and invoicing;
- Processes return, credit and debit memos as required;
- Liaise with the Central Planning department on delivery times and dates, changed customer demands and forecasts;
- Maintain strong control of the order backlog;
- Handles customer complaints and escalations;
- Monitor whether all invoices are paid on time and take action if there are delays (customer calls).
- Education at minimum secondary level with abitur exam (matura)
- Fluent English and Polish
- German or Slavic language (Serbian/Croatian) will be a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience and understanding of similar work and administrative procedures
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 environment will be a plus (not necessary)
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting
- Team player.
We offer working in a national company strongly linked with an international organization, with an open and informal culture where we work as a team on ambitious – not only sales – target.
Financial details to be discussed.
Please send your CV and motivation to Sylwia Rutkowska (MD NRF Poland) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).”