Valeo Service, part of the Valeo Group, is the worldwide automotive aftermarket specialist. Valeo Service commitment is to Care for You and customers’ vehicles (passenger cars and trucks) long after they have left the production floor.
Currently for Valeo Service Eastern Europe technical center in Stryków (near Łódź) we recruit a Technical Support Specialist.
The main responsibilities on this position are:
- Coordinating and developing the comprehensive technical documentation in cooperation with external and internal contributors (experienced Tech’Care, Quality and Product Marketing teams);
- Maintaining technical content up-to-date by providing timely updates;
- Active involvement in development, recording and promotion of webinars (online training) in cooperation with Tech’Care Manager and Digital Manager;
- Providing technical support to customers via available communication channels (phone, email, chat);
- Identifying the pain points escalated by workshops, customers and distributors to ensure resolution;
- Engaging and retaining the Loyalty Program members via phone & emailing contacts;
- Supporting daily activities and implementing ad hoc tasks delegated by the Tech’Care Manager.
We would like you to have:
- Bachelor Degree in technical field (equivalent education or experience in electrotechnical areas in similar roles would be also appreciated);
- Customer facing skills (sales, administration, support) and the ability to communicate with customers at all levels to enhance and add value to our service;
- Fluent Polish and proficiency in English along with excellent writing skills;
- Computer literate, familiarity with Microsoft programmes, Google online tools and databases;
- Video recording and post-production experience will be an asset;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Active driving licence and readiness to travel 5-10%.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with an ambitious and professional team;
- Independent work in an international environment with a highly developed organizational culture;
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment in a company with an established position on the market;
- Attractive remuneration package (including medical care, insurance, multi sport card, multi-cafe);
- Active participation in projects dedicated to global Valeo Service Tech’Care Network;
Opportunities to gain an experience and develop.
Those interested please submit an application by clicking the button below: