Valeo Service, part of the Valeo Group, is the worldwide automotive aftermarket specialist. Valeo Service commitment is to Care for You and customers’ vehicles (passenger cars and trucks) long after they have left the production floor.
Currently for Valeo Service Eastern Europe technical center in Stryków (near Łódź) we recruit a Technical Promoter.
The general mission of this position is to support Valeo products & services promotion at workshop level through technical content adapted to garagists expectations.
Your role includes:
- Products technical demonstrations and training:
- Supporting Valeo products promotion through technical demonstrations for garages and distributors points of sales;
- Providing active support and technical training for customers;
- Participating in customer events to promote Valeo products, tools & services.
- Business Intelligence:
- Contributing to garage database creation and market mapping by providing relevant information about the garage characteristics and business opportunities concerning parts or tools;
- Carrying out specific garage enquiries to support marketing teams and training content development.
- Garage programs development:
- Promoting Valeo Loyalty Program among garages and identifying the potential garage program partners;
- Participating in technical and commercial actions dedicated for garages and distributors’ sales force;
- Promoting available tools and applications for garages to spread the technical knowledge base awareness (TechAssist, www, webinars, technical documentation, electronic catalogue etc.).
To fit in this role, you will need:
- Solid technical background based on experience in similar areas and Bachelor Degree in technical field or equivalent education;
- Attitude to deal with customer face-to-face (customer facing experience and the ability to communicate with customers at all levels would be an asset);
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office, Google online applications and database management tools;
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time;
- Fluent Polish and proficiency in English along with excellent writing skills;
- Time management skills;
- Team working attitude and strong communication abilities.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere with an ambitious and professional team;
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment in a company with an established position on the market;
- Attractive remuneration package (including medical care, insurance, sports activity card, multi-cafe);
- Independent work in an international environment with a highly developed organizational culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Active participation in projects dedicated to global Valeo Service Tech’Care Network;
- Opportunities to gain an experience and develop.
Those interested please submit an application by clicking the button below: