Do you have knowledge of the Polish and Baltics automotive aftermarket and are you always seeking for new business opportunities? Do you want to work for an international company where we work as a team on ambitious goals?
Business Development Manager in Aftermarket Automotive
NRF is one of the market leaders when it comes to the design, production and distribution of aftermarket products in the field of heating, cooling and air-conditioning systems for cars, trucks and industrial applications. The company is present all over world with sales units in Spain, Italy, France, UK, Benelux, Germany, Poland. NRF has also 3 factories within Europe as well as production units in India.
NRF Poland, a company based in Gdansk offers and distributes a wide range of engine cooling and air conditioning parts, from its European Distribution Center located in Gdansk, serving both the passenger car and commercial vehicle segments. To further expand its automotive aftermarket business, NRF is looking for a Business Development Manager located in Poland.
As a Business Development Manager in our automotive division you are responsible for finding and cultivating new business opportunities and facilitate growth within a very strong base of existing accounts. You will be part of the European sales organization and you will be directly supported by the local customer service & distribution center. You develop, together with the European sales team, the customer portfolio and strategy. You will collaborate closely with the international team and report to the regional Sales Director.
- Good knowledge of the Polish and Baltics automotive aftermarket on regional and national level is a must;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position working for the international aftermarket supplier/automotive distributor as an account manager or in product management
- Technical background in automotive
- You must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful;
- Data oriented sales approach;
- Comfortable hunting new business;
- Analytical but pragmatic, proactive person;
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Open for traveling (driving licence B)
- Fluent English (speaking and writing).
A career at NRF means working for an international oriented leading producer of radiators, radiator cores, air coolers, oil coolers, box coolers and air conditioning components. At NRF you will work in an inspiring and challenging work environment, where team spirit plays an important role. Together we face new challenges and search for the best solutions. At NRF you will work in an international organization with an open and informal culture. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself as a sales professional in the aftermarket.
We offer competitive labor conditions:
- Consistent income with base and bonus components;
- Company car (business equipped);
- Medical package
- Flexible working time
- In-house sales academy and on the job education and training.
Please send your application or your request for additional information to, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org